To add extra fun to our hop, we are offering up a prize!
The prize - a $25 gift code to choose what you like at the PS Online Store.
- FOUR winners will be chosen at RANDOM from any of the design team blogs and the PS Blog to win the $25 prize.
- Just leave a comment on any of the design team blogs listed below or the PS blog for your chance to win! (you do not need to comment on all blogs to qualify but it increases your chances)
- You have until midnight MT on Sunday, November 2nd to leave a comment.
- Please check the Paper Smooches blog on Monday, November 3rd to see if you are one of the FOUR lucky winners.
- Ashley Marcu
- Emily Leiphart [You are here.]
- Erin Lincoln
- JJ Bolton
- Jocelyn Olson
- Kalyn Kepner
- Kay Miller
- Laura Bassen
- Laurie Schmidlin
- Michele Boyer
- Pamela Ho
- Teri Anderson
- Tell us that you Facebooked about our blog hop
- Tell us that you Tweeted about our hop
- Tell us that you posted on your blog about our blog hop
(which means that you have up to three extra chances to win on each blog)
My card features the Noggin Toppers stamp set. Not only are the hats fantastic and versatile, the name of the stamp set is so fun! You know how much I love Paper Smooches characters and critters. These hats will make them suitable for all occasions, stretching your stamp sets further.
I stamped, coloured and fussy cut the turkeys from Jive Turkey, then the two hats from Noggin Toppers. After determining positions on a panel of patterned paper from Heidi Swapp's Dreamy 6x6 paper pad,
I used the Shadows stamp set to ground the turkeys and stamped the sentiment from Jive Turkey. Then I adhered the four pieces with glue dots and a Zig glue pen. Now these cheerful turkeys are dressed to the nines for Thanksgiving! The best part? The card is flat and easy to mail.
Thanks so much for stopping by today. Remember to check the Paper Smooches Blog on Monday to see if you are one of the lucky winners!!