Friday, February 14, 2014

{Paper Smooches} Valentine's Day Gifts and Crafts for Kids + Video!


Happy Valentine's Day! Today, I'm sharing the gifts and crafts I made for my son to hand out to his classmates. He insisted that I feature the hamster from Party Posse, whom he affectionately calls Hamsy. I decided to feature him on the gorgeous new Tag Stitched Die with a sentiment from Love Struck. The kids can reuse the tags as bookmarks or hang them on their backpacks.


Inside the little white gift bag is a mini card featuring the superhero from Super on its coordinating Super 1 Die and a sentiment from Cuteasaurus. On the outside of the bag, I used the awesome new Mini Monograms set to stamp a custom sentiment that tells the recipient to 'Make Your Own Card' for mom, dad or anyone they think is awesome.


Here's the video:



Thanks so much for stopping by today! I hope you all have a wonderful day with your loved ones.

Sources:

11 comments:

Miriam Prantner said...

These are so cute! They will be a huge hit!

gmanshk said...

I love this card. how fun!

Barb Ghig said...

Such a fun idea, Emily...I love these Valentine's! I think the children are going to love them!

Thank you so much for the video...I always enjoy them!

dianemdb said...

too cute. great tag!

Pat K said...

This tag is so sweet and I love that you can use it as a book matk, great idea!

Gabi MeWi said...

Super cute and true.

Lindsey said...

This little guy is perfect for holding a sparkly heart! What a great valentine gift for your son to give.

Renee V said...

Oh my goodness, this is such a great idea! I am going to do something like this next Valentine's Day. Thanks for the inspiration!!!!!

Meghan said...

Emily these are adorable! I bet they were a big hit!

Julie M said...

Aw, Emily, these are so cute. Your son was right to lay down the law to feature Hamsy!! Love the little glittery heart he's holding, the aqua/black/white/red colour scheme. Great job - I'm sure his classmates loved them.

Julie :o)

Marybeth said...

I wished I would've seen these earlier they are just adorable going to go back and watch the video. Thanks for sharing.