Wednesday, September 2, 2015

{Paper Smooches} Wake Up Icons


I'm thrilled to be back with the Paper Smooches team after a long hiatus, which I took to get my health back on track. I do have more tests coming up but I'm staying positive. I've really missed creating for this team and my mojo's been bursting at the seams! Today's card features the new Wake Up Icons, which coordinates with the long-loved Wake Up stamp set. It's so nice to break out those older sets and use them in new ways. I love big breakfasts and I'm lucky that my husband makes them every Saturday and Sunday while I sleep in. ;) Combined with the Fruit People and Stitched Dies, this is the perfect card to wish hubby a nice day!


Thanks so much for stopping by!

Sources:

9 comments:

Chark said...

you are lucky--who doesn't like breakfast made by someone else?! love the card too! Wishing you well!

Gabi MeWi said...

Thank you for a big smile Emily...

Lynn said...

Happy to hear you are doing better...I missed your well executed work...so inspiring.

I Card Everyone said...

I love your cards and creativity more than breakfast - which I sadly skip most days! Love having you back, and hope you are feeling 100% very soon...
=]

Tracey McNeely said...

Emily this is so cute! I love those cute images and your colouring is fantastic!

Karin Ã…kesdotter said...

So glad to see you're back and to know that you feel better. You are so inspiring with PS (well everything you do!) and I can't wait for your coming projects! Love, Karin
Love this card!

Miriam Prantner said...

So cute! It's great to have you back, your PS stuff is always so clever and fun!

Lindsey said...

You haven't lost your touch! This is cute and fun. Gotta love big weekend breakfasts! ;)

Mary-Anne V said...

Glad to see you creating with PS again...love this fun and cheerful card.